|Grade Standard||Reagent Grade|
|Melting Point||250 Degree C|
|Molar Mass||125.38 g/mol|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Molecular Formula: ZnCO32Zn(OH)2H2O
- Names: Zinc Carbonate, Zinc Subcarbonate, Carbonic acid, Zinc salt
The zinc carbonate, white slight non-stereotype powder froth, can not dissolve in water and mellow, slightly soluble in the ammonia. It can completely dissolve in the diluted acid and the sodium hydroxide (NaOH). It is used not only in activating transparency agent, strengthening agent and coloring agent in the rubber industry , but also massively in the rubber connection agent . Apart from that, it also can used in petroleum and well drilling industry .
|(Zn) % ≥||57.5||57||56.5|
|(Pb) % ≤||0.04||0.05||0.05|
|(so4) % ≤||0.6||0.8||-|
|(Cd) % ≤||0.1||-||-|
Main industries which are using zink Carbonate
- In animal feeds as a micronutrient and for the treatment and prevention of swine parakeratosis due to zinc deficiency;
- In the rubber industry;
- In the preparation of paints as an active agent;
- In the ceramics industry as a pigment;
- In the catalyst industry;
- In the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry for the preparation of lotions and creams.
- Zinc carbonate is used as a raw material for catatyst, desulphurization, rubber and emulsion activator ctc.
Applications Under has otherwise, Zinc carbonate is effective as a scavenger at the pH levels found in drilling fluids. It is recommended that a pH above 10 be maintained whenever H2S is expected. This high alkalinity converts (>10) The initial treatment of zinc carbonate is usually 1.5 to 3 lb/bbl (3.75 to 8.0 kg/m3), depending on requirements. of One hundred kilograms (kg) of zinc carbonate reacts with approximately 25 kg of hydrogen sulfide. carbonate The product has a fine particle size and good dispersibility which minimizes reaction time.